Friday, March 1, 2013

New Hair and February Seasons Box



I am on a roll! I haven't posted anything in a while and I feel like I'm going overboard! hahaha.... I figure I need to do as much as I can when my body allows. 

So I did dye my hair the other day (and am having a mild allergic reaction... boo hoo on the itchy scalp)
But I do love it. I darkened it all over and added turquiose where it was blonde. I might show you the products I used in the future if you are interested.

I also received another amazing Seasons Box for the month of February. I absolutely love this box! and I love that I get to try products I probably would have no way of discovering on my own.
Hope you enjoy.
If you are interested in Seasons Box please check out their website!







*alittleaboutalot receives sponsored products  for review. all opinions are 100% honest and my own

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, οf courѕe this pаragraph is actually pleasant аnԁ ӏ
    haνe learnеd lot of things fгom іt on the toρіc of blogging.
    thankѕ. tinnitus
    my page - tinnitus

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spouse аnԁ I ѕtumblеd over hегe by a diffеrent wеbsite
    and thought I might аs well check things out.
    I liκe what I see so now і'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again. click here

    ReplyDelete