Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Schoola Clothing Haul!


Aldo Shoes shown are from Schoola

You all know how I love a good deal... so thrifting, it's my thang. 
Have you heard of Schoola? It's an online thrift store that gives 40% of your purchase back to schools. So for my haul of $100 worth of merchandise, $40 went to the school that donated the item. 

Want to see what I got?  As you know, you can be a student at any age... so if you're looking for adult sizes, just click in the 13+ column (that's what I did!)

Click the video to see all the things I got!



Now I know everyone has clothes they need to get rid of, you can donate to Schoola and help them give back! I already sent in a bag (they are prepaid) and ordered some more..how do we accumulate so much and why do my kids grow so fast?!

If you are interested use my link  below and we both get $15 credit!!


Floral Pants shown are from Schoola

Schoola provided items for this haul. I was not paid to post, all opinions and thoughts are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment