Monday, February 23, 2015

2015 Kia Sedona: Little Tokyo

No words, pictures or video can describe the love I have for this mini van. 
HAHAHHAA!!!
No seriously, I have always stuck to my guns in saying nothing will ever come close to my Toyota Sienna....and I'm not bashing my trusty minivan because we still have a lot of years with it (or atleast paying it!) but for real. This Kia Sedona is no joke.
I probably would never have even considered a Kia minivan.... but this one, luxury.
There is SO much leg room for both rows and the first row even has leg rests that pop out and the seats not only move front to back, but they also move side to side so the seats can be right next to each other or there can be an aisle.
It drives soooooooo smooth. 
There is a sunroof for the front and one for the back and climate control for both as well.
What I was totally blown away by was the aerial view camera.
yes, you can see ALL around the car. 
So if there are zombies lurking waiting to pounce, you're gonna see them.

click the video to watch our time in the 2015 Kia Sedona Fully Loaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment