Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dueba Circle Lenses




I ordered some Dueba circle lenses in brown and in grey from pinky paradise...
I could not wait to get them!

BUT

the first time I wore them I came home to a bloody, red, irritated, and inflamed eye. I wasn't sure if if was because of the lens itself or if I had maybe scratched my eye, irritated it some other way, or had some kind of infection. I took them out and didn't put them back in. It took about a week to clear up. Once my eyes were clear I decided to try them again (they are actually quite comfortable and I love how they look) to see if it WAS in fact the lenses or some other reason.
sadly, it IS the lenses. I wish I took a picture that day, as my eyes were both blood shot pretty bad.
This picture is taken 4 days after the second time....


I tried to contact Pinky Paradise, but have not heard back from them. :(

I have been wearing contact lenses for 17 years and have never had a problem. total bummer....
I love how they look, but not at the expense of losing my sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment